- Report: #569177
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Great Sports Inc., Saferwholesale.com
Great Sports Inc., Saferwholesale.com21765 S Center Ave, New Lennox, Illinois United States of America
Great Sports Inc., Saferwholesale.com Great Sports Inc, LG Wholesale, Globaltrailer.net, Saferwholesale.com, 866-710-6096, 866-606-3991, 708-669-1237 Beware before you buy anything from Great Sports Inc, LG Wholesale, Globaltrailer.net, Saferwholesale.com, do your homework and know the terms and conditions before you pay, dont pay by ACH, always pa New Lennox, Illinois
*Consumer Comment: So not true
*Consumer Comment: Repeated hang up calls and craig jackson insulted me
*Consumer Comment: your company is fraud. and I'm well on my way to proving it!!
*Consumer Comment: Customer Service is a joke as is Saferwholesale
*Consumer Comment: you guys give new meaning to rip off!!
*Consumer Comment: Agree - never buy from this company
*Consumer Comment: What a lie!!
*Consumer Comment: its a ripoff for sure
*UPDATE Employee: SaferWholesale NOT A RIP OFF
BEWARE BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THIS COMPANY:
Great Sports Inc, LG Wholesale, Globaltrailer.net, Saferwholesale.com, 866-710-6096, 866-606-3991, 708-669-1237
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS! KNOW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU PAY AND ORDER THEIR GO KARTS, SCOOTERS, OR MOTORCYCLES.
The sales person will answer all your questions and tell you what you want to hear on the phone just to get you to place an order and pay $2000 for your product. But once you pay, you are in for a world of hurt, pain, frustration, stress, and hours on the phone to get them to do what they said they would do before you place an order.
Visa and Mastercard Policies clearly state they must post their refund policy, warranty policy, cancellation policy, shipping policy on their website. This page is so 1-sided and in a total 100% favor of the company Great Sports, Inc., that you should think twice before you buy fromn them:
This page basically states this:
1. Damage during shipping: Inspect the product before accepting delivery or signing the delivery papers. They tell you to never refuse delivery. Do not call them for help, they will not care. You will have to call the shipping company and it will take you months to get the product fixed or replaced, so good luck. And i do not think anyone would ever want to go through that experience, EVER! SO GOOD LUCK! YOU ARE SCREWED AND ON YOUR OWN!
2. If you try to cancel the order, they will not allow you to cancel the order if it was not shipped. if they let you cancel, they will charge you a 30% cancel fee, which is rediculous and outrageous if you pay them $2000 for a go kart. if you cancel after the item has already shipped, they will charge you a 30% cancel fee + the shipping and freight costs. SO GOOD LUCK AGAIN! YOU ARE SCREWED AND ON YOUR OWN!
3. If you accept delivery of the product like a go kart, and when you take it out of the box and try to start it up, and if it does not work, good luck again. They provide you a 30 day standard warranty on parts only. if you take it to a shop to get it fixed, you will have to cover the labor to fix something that did not work when you received it, and you will have to wait 2 weeks for the parts to arrive from them if you call them. And that is if they ever send you the parts in 2 weeks. I read 2 ripoff reports about this cimpany and the customer had to fight with this company and wait 7 weeks to get a part for the product that never worked. SO GOOD LUCK AGAIN! YOU ARE SCREWED AND ON YOUR OWN!
Their purchase policies are so 1-sided that you, the customer, have no rights at all, and you are on your own.
OK, after reading their policies, I called the company and talked to the sales rep and asked them questions about making a purchase, shipping, cancellation, accepting delivery, warranty, ordering parts, and the sales rep answered all my questions real fast and said if their was something wrong with the go kart, that they would replace it and ship me a new one right away. No problem, we will take care of you, and so on. So i was highly suspicious and told him that everything he said was the opposite than what was stated on their policies on their website. he then immediately just transfered me to a supervisor.
So when i asked the supervisor why the sales rep told me the opposite, he became very mad, angry, extremely hostile, rude, and flat out told me "I dont think we want to do business with you, we dont want a customer like you!" I told him that before I paid them $2000, I had a right to know the truth about their policies and if they were going to take care of me after the sale. And he was still very hostile and rude to me as a new customer, and he hung up on me.
Be very wise and careful before you make a purchase with this company.
Ask them questions about their policies. if they are rude and hostile, you probably do not want to buy from them.
Don't pay by check or ACH, because then you will never get your money back.
ALWAYS pay by credit card, because you can always do a chargeback on the purchase if they do not provide you service after the sell, fix problems with the product if it does not work, and so on. it will be very difficult for them to fight chargebacks with their credit card company.
if you do buy from them, and if the product does not work, it is very difficult for you to get them to fix the problem, then you will go through months doing the following:
1. Contacting them dozens of times on the phone to get them to cooperate with you to fix the problem.
2. You will have to pay all labor costs to fix something.
3. You will have to wait weeks or months to get parts.
4. You wont be able to get your money back, they would deduct 30% plus shipping and fright if you do get them to agree.
5. And lastly, if you still dont get any help, and you have a big chunk of metal in your garage that does not work, you will spend alot of time, money, and months filing a civil lawsuit, finding the owners name of the company, finding the owners home address, hiring a detective to serve them papers to appear in court, hiring an attorney to represent you, showing up in court which will take a day, and if you win, it will take you more months to actually collect the money, and will have to get the judge and sherrif involved again to go to their bank and seize their bank for the amount you won in court.
So before you pay by check or ACH, do you really want to go through all that. BECAUSE THE FACT IS, IF YOU BUY FROM THEM, THEY HAVE WRITTEN THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE IN A WAY THAT WILL FORCE YOU TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS CRAP.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2010 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Sports-Inc-Saferwholesalecom/New-Lennox-Illinois-60451/Great-Sports-Inc-Saferwholesalecom-Great-Sports-Inc-LG-Wholesale-Globaltrailernet-S-569177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)