Complaint Review: Great Sports Inc

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: 50cc — St.Petersburg Florida United States of America
Great Sports Inc
2108 McDonough St. Joliet, Illinois United States of America

Great Sports Inc Saferwholesale.com Great Sports Inc. Sent me the wrong Item and refused to work it out and stuck me with an Item I could not use Joliet, Illinois

Do Not order from Great Sports Inc. or Saferwholesale.com

I called and talked to Craig the salesman and told him that I was looking for a 50cc ATV for my 7 year old Daughter. I told him that I live in Florida and that in Florida anyone under the age of 16 must complete a hands on safety course before they can ride on state owned land. Craig ensured me over and over the ATV would be a 50cc. When the ATV arrived it was a 110cc model, with stickers stating that NO ONE UNDER 16 is suppose to ride it. Which means my Daughter can not ride it for the next 9 years.

I sent a message to Customer service along with pictures of the ATV, Amber responded saying that I got what I ordered. I replyed back stating that I had a receipt for a 50cc ATV but recieved a 110cc.

No matter what I said they would not admitt that they were wrong and would not even talk about replaceing the ATV with the correct one that I ordered. After several weeks and no responce I ended up calling and bitching.

After that I recieved a reply but it was more lies with no chance of fixing the problem.

In short I would not deal with this company for anything unless you like being JERKED around

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Sports-Inc/Joliet-Illinois-60436/Great-Sports-Inc-Saferwholesalecom-Great-Sports-Inc-Sent-me-the-wrong-Item-and-refused-t-912863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Sports Inc