Complaint Review: Great Sports Inc

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Marty — sand lake Michigan United States of America
Great Sports Inc
2108 McDonough st Joliet, Illinois United States of America

Great Sports Inc Saferwholesale.com, LG Wholesale, Globaltrailer.net DO not do business, scams, fraud, rude, saferwholesale.com, Great Sports Inc, LG Wholesale, Globaltrailer.net Joliet, Illinois

Note to all. I was one of the lucky ones. It was on Friday 2/8/2013 I made a purchase of a sauna and a generator. totaling close to $2200.00. CRAIG was the rudest person I have ever spoke to. He even hung up on me. With in just a few minutes a nicer person called me back. They wanted to charge me more this time then what we agreed on. I had to argue the issue with them. Then they came down to the agreement price. After the transaction was made by electronic checking. I went to the google and yahoo search and typed in Great Sports Inc to report the rudeness of this person. I seen a link that said great sports inc ripoff, scams. My heart dropped. I did not know what to do after reading over 56 reports. It was on saturday night I called my bank and left a message on the phone because they were closed. On monday morning 2/11/2013 I recieved a call back from my bank and was able to stop payment on them. If it had been on thursday the transaction would have been made and it would have been to late.

Please beware. and read all there terms and conditions. ITS A JOKE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Sports-Inc/Joliet-Illinois-60436/Great-Sports-Inc-Saferwholesalecom-LG-Wholesale-Globaltrailernet-DO-not-do-business-s-1012215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Sports Inc