• Report: #892058

Complaint Review: Great Sports Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, June 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: Flanner — Hickory North Carolina United States of America
Great Sports Inc.
2108 McDonough St. Joliet, Illinois United States of America

Great Sports Inc. saferwholesale.com Poor customer service Joliet, Illinois

Purchased moped on-line via credit card.  Approx. one week after purchase, sales rep. (Terry) left a voicemail message to call back, but didn't mention what it was about. I tried to get in touch with him twice,on different days.  Customer service reps said, both times, "He's not in."  I tried one more time to get ahold of him...same answer.

So I complained to the customer service rep about him not returning my calls.  Shipping window was 10 to 15 days.  On day 14, I called to find out anything. He did call me back this time.  He said the communication problem was due to phone tag.  That was a lie.  He had my phone # and I have voicemail.

He said there was a problem getting the windshield for this moped and it would be an estimated 4 more weeks before I would recieve the moped.  He then said it could be shipped, w/o windshield, next week and I would be reversed purchase $80 for no windshield.  So I agreed to that. And the rest of the sales end of it happened just that way.    Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Sports-Inc/Joliet-Illinois-60436/Great-Sports-Inc-saferwholesalecom-Poor-customer-service-Joliet-Illinois-892058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Sports Inc.