Complaint Review: Great Sports Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, June 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: hall — Kempner Texas
Great Sports Inc.
2108 McDonough St. Joliet,Il.60436 Internet USA

Great Sports Inc. My Money's Good, their products are CRAP Internet

I am disabled and was needing a hot tub. I found this wesite on line ,and decided to check them out. I called them and discussed their 4 man hot tub for $589.95, the inflatable kind. So of course I bought it and then it was delivered. Then 2 months later I noticed that we were having an issue with it. It was beeping , so we shut it off and reset it to start again, but we also called the company about the problem we were having with it. They told us to let them know if it continues to do this to call them back. Which we did that many times,and they Still told us to shut it off and push the rest button, so we did this for many months. Then when we called them back about the problem Still beeping , they then told us that they were getting many other calls about this problem with their hot tub. They said that they would fix the problem or replace it, by sending us out a new one, and all we would do is box up the old one and send it back. We waited and waited and heard nothing from them. We called them back and asked them when will we be getting our new one since the reset button no longer works.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Sports-Inc/internet/Great-Sports-Inc-My-Moneys-Good-their-products-are-CRAP-Internet-1061399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Sports Inc.