Complaint Review: Great Sports inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Jane S — Richardson Texas United States of America
Great Sports inc.
2108 McDonough St Joliet, Illinois United States of America

Great Sports inc. SaferWholesale.com Total scammers and liars Joliet, Illinois

My husband ordered a trike from this company on May 18 and paid by electronic transfer (cash).  On Friday, June 8, 2012, he suffered 2 strokes.  He is not able to drive the trike due to the strokes. I called the company 2 days after this happened - thye said the trike had not shipped.  I explained my story and was told to call back on Monday.  I called back  and was told to send an email to the customer service dept - there was nobody I could talk to.  The receptionist told me they would respond promptly.  After not hearing back, I called the net day and was told to talk to the manager Pat, who was aware of the situation and who had my paperwork on his desk.  After 3 calls to Pat, he finally got on the phone.  I explained what had happened and he told me since we did not pay by creidt card he would not refund my money, but would give me store credit.  The trike cost $4700!  when I told him that it should have made no dfference how I paid, they had my money regardless, he again said that in no way would he refund my money.  I asked to please speak to the owners and he told me it would be a very unpleasant conversation since I was trying to take money out of their pockets! He then began berating me for alling over somethng so trivial as a trike! I again tried to explain that this was an extenuating medical circumstance - he finally said he wuld call the owners and would call me the net afternoon.  Of course i have heard nothing from him.  My attorney alled him today and he picked up the phone and immediatly hung it back up.  The receptionis t woud then not put any more calls through.  They took this situation and made it unbearable - that is alot of money and I am outraged to have been treated so poorly by this company.  I am going to seek whatever legal actions I can afford to stop them from treating people this way.  They should be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Sports-inc/Joliet-Illinois-60436/Great-Sports-inc-SaferWholesalecom-Total-scammers-and-liars-Joliet-Illinois-899257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Sports inc.