Complaint Review: Great Students Community Service

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Keith Stout — Ontario California
Great Students Community Service
201 N University Little Rock AR 72205 , Select State/Province USA

Great Students Community Service GSC-service Scam work at home as coordinator assistant Little Rock Arkasnas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: creat students community service

I posted my resume on Careerbuilder and Monster, and this company contacted me about an online position as a coordinator assisant, helping foreign exchange students get temporary housing, getting to know the local universities, community colleges and events for the students to participate in my local area, minimum of 15 places like museums etc, and be able to attach photos to the word documents. I would be paid at the end of my 3 week trial period ( the end of the month). Then they asked me to go online shopping for iphones, and expensive cameras, a minimum of 15 stores, asking about their prices, shipping charges, what courier they use, can they order over the phone, etc.. Then they had me receive these expensive cameras shipped to my home in another person's name, and they would sent me a pre-printed label with my name on it and ship it to someone in Russia.The 3rd shipment was confiscated at customs, saying the shipping label was digitally manipulated and returned to the post office. The coordinator said for me to retrieve the package, which I could not get back. When I sent them the form the post office gave me, I never heard from them again. The phone # in Little Rock Ar is an internet phone. The coordinator's name is Michael Prillow. Please run from them if they offer you a job, A COMPLETE SCAM, posing as someone helping students, the lowest of the low.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Students-Community-Service/Select-StateProvince/Great-Students-Community-Service-GSC-service-Scam-work-at-home-as-coordinator-assistant-L-1097207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Students Community Service

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

creat students community service

AUTHOR: donna - ()

I was also called by michael prillow saying that he wanted me to be the coordinator assistant for the foreign exchange students for great students community service, and he also told me that i was going to get paid 18.00 hourly for probation period, and after that i would make 25.00 hourly, This was a scam when i did not get paid for the job, very upset about it/please lets find this person so we can get this person off of the computer