Complaint Review: Great Yards Landscape

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: Asset Collections Inc — Portland Oregon
Great Yards Landscape
2335 4th St NE Salem, Oregon USA

Great Yards Landscape aka Gilbert Victoria Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond-Lawsuit Fileds Salem Oregon

*Author of original report: PAID IN FULL- Released From Collections

Gilbert Victoria with Great Yrads Landscape has ripped me off.  He hired my company to help him collect on a  year old judgement, on the agreement of a 20% commission if anything that was collected.  I got his customer to pay him and settle this case.  The debtor paid him 37,000.00 and he has refused to pay my fees of 7400.00 or even have the c ommon coutesy to respond..  I have collected money previuously and the money was paid to my office so he hired me on a 2nd case.  Unfortantely the money was paid to Gilbert directly, so he has decided to rip me off on my fees,  I have filed a lawsuit against him,  This is an unethical business man, Gilbert will steal your services and refuse to respond.

I have filed a lawsuit and will be forming a crediotrs committee against him as well, so if you are also owed money contact Asset Collections inc, Portland OR www.aci-collect.com for addl info on my services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Yards-Landscape/Salem-Oregon-97301/Great-Yards-Landscape-aka-Gilbert-Victoria-Theft-of-Productservices-Failure-to-pay-Fa-1074212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Yards Landscape

PAID IN FULL- Released From Collections

AUTHOR: Asset Collections Inc - ()

Great Yards Landscape has resolved this case with my office, Asset Collections Inc..  We have come to terms, and settled our dispute.  I would like to report that Great Yards Landscape has taken care of thier obligation, and resolved all issues with my firm.

Thank you for taking care of this case.  The lawsuit has been settled in Full.

Asset Collections Inc- Portland OR