Complaint Review: Great sports Inc

• Reported By: brandyharmon25 — traskwood Arkansas
Great sports Inc
Internet USA

Great sports Inc Safer whole sale Rip off!!! Internet

I placed an online order for a 3 piece wooden out door play set for my kids on the 22 of april 2014. In less then an hour of me placing my order I recived a phone call telling me it would cost an additional $400 to ship my items and that they need a checking number, I did not like this but paid it. This brought my total to $1599. Three weeks later I still have not recived a tracking number so I called to find out why, and after being hung up on 4 times, I ask if I would just cancel my order and was told i could send an email to customer service and request to do so. I did an 4 days later have still heard nothing. I have my receipt from my purchess they removed the money from my account and I have recived no products what so ever, and every time I call they hang up on me or tell me my order has been shipped an I should get an email soon with a tracking number. Than it is taking so long because my order is being shipped to Arkansas from California. This Company is a rip off!!! I have lost $1599 That I saved for over 2 years to buy my 3 kids a nice play set and got screwed! DONT BUY ANY THING FROM THEM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-sports-Inc/internet/Great-sports-Inc-Safer-whole-sale-Rip-off-Internet-1146424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great sports Inc