Complaint Review: GreatLakesskipper.com

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Scott — Germantown Maryland United States of America
GreatLakesskipper.com
2100 South Street Racine, WI 53404 Internet United States of America

GreatLakesskipper.com Company shipped wrong product and refused to make it right with customer Internet

On May 7th I placed an order for three engine control cables over the phone with sales at Great Lakes Skipper. The order arrived after 10 days and was placed aside until the motor was installed in our boat in early July. On inspection of two of the cables I found that they had shipped the wrong parts to me. Today July 16th I was able to speak with someone in sales about the problem. She said she had to speak with her supervisor and call me back. She did call back an hour later to say that even though they had shipped the wrong parts that they would not allow me to return them for a refund. These are valued at just over $200 with shipping. Now I am out the $200, I will need to purchase them from someone else and I wish to make sure that the internet retail buyers know that this company's customer service stinks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreatLakesskippercom/internet/GreatLakesskippercom-Company-shipped-wrong-product-and-refused-to-make-it-right-with-cus-912657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreatLakesskipper.com