Complaint Review: Greatcarsandtrucks

• Reported By:Kitchener Ontario
Greatcarsandtrucks
221 #2, 3012 Calgary, Alberta Canada

Great Cars And Trucks ripoff Calgary Alberta

I would like to know why it is soooo hard to get a hold of someone at greatcarsandtrucks.com They never answer the phone and their e-mail address never works, and yet they are talking on line right here frequently. Why is this so hard? I am just about to start the refund process as I have not received one call or inquiry about my vehicle for sale. I hope that I have better luck then what I have read about but I doubt it.

Josh
Kitchener, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2005 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greatcarsandtrucks/Calgary-Alberta/Great-Cars-And-Trucks-ripoff-Calgary-Alberta-166895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greatcarsandtrucks