Museum

• Updated: Thu, May 03, 2007

• Reported By:Surrey British Columbia
Greatcarsandtrucks
greatcarsandtrucks.com Surrey, British Columbia Canada

Greatcarsandtrucks Matt Zarr called and assured he could sell my car in 1 week for $200 Ripoff Surrey British Columbia

I was contacted by an individual named Matt Zarr about 3 weeks ago and was assured he could sell at least 2 of my vechiles for a mere $200.00. Wanting to sell my cars quick I decided to go for it. Apparently that was a big mistake! Early this morning I was contacted by a woman on a mission to stop these rip off artists. She is the one who told me about this site and I did a little digging and it looks like I'm not the only one scammed by these losers. The guy told me "he would sell my cars in a week" what a great deal! Apparently a little too great. I have contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute claim. Unfortunitaly I have no paperwork to back my story that he said he would sell my car in a week, and that's my main dispute. If anyone reading this has had the same assurances it may help my claim if you could back me up on this. I would be glad to do the same for anyone else in the same situation with these people. Send emails to me and I will do the same for you. Let's not let these scum get away with this!!! In fact I was looking at my credit card statement and I think the company is based in Calgary,AB. How are they going to sell my car from there? I tried to contact the guy I talked to on the phone and he wouldn't even answer. Like I'm going to get my refund I was promised.

Danielle
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2007 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greatcarsandtrucks/Surrey-British-Columbia/Greatcarsandtrucks-Matt-Zarr-called-and-assured-he-could-sell-my-car-in-1-week-for-200-Ri-246706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greatcarsandtrucks