Complaint Review: Greater Community Services/Michael Prillow

• Updated: Mon, December 02, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah29 — Maspeth New York
Greater Community Services/Michael Prillow
Little Rock, Arkansas USA

Greater Community Services/Michael Prillow It is Scam and Michael Prillow is a liar Little Rock Arkansas

Michael Prillow is a liar...As the individual who reported this scam as well, I had the same experience. I was promised to be paid for my services and my check was supposed to be in the mail Oct. 28th. I have followed up with Michael and called him and the organization multiple times to know their lines are busy. I have never received a single reponse from that Scammer. I have e-mails to prove that I was never paid per what he stated I will recieve. Also, he is rude to woman. I also want to reiterate that I was required to find prices on line and received orders to ship to Russia. I want to take this to a legal matter;

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greater-Community-ServicesMichael-Prillow/Little-Rock-Arkansas/Greater-Community-ServicesMichael-Prillow-It-is-Scam-and-Michael-Prillow-is-a-liar-Litt-1103632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greater Community Services/Michael Prillow