Complaint Review: Greatest Deals On Wheels

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:bronx New York
Greatest Deals On Wheels
www.greatest deals on wheels.com Newton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Greatest Deals on Wheels is actually a rip-off! Newton New Jersey

I bought a 96 doge caravan hunter green. The van was for sale for 3,995 as is but if you finance it, it would be $6,995. I thought to myself what the heck no one will give me credit so i purchased the van after sitting in with the daeler steve the owner he told me that the car was in perfect condition and i could take it home as we spoke.

Steve said all i have to do is sign my name and that i would be on my way just to find out after i signed he said something about on time device that i would have to pay $259.00 and that after i finish paying the car off the device would be removed and i wouldnt get my $259 back I then said well I changed my mind and didn't want to buy the car.

steve said very nasty i have no other choice that he wouldnt give me my money back so of course i took the car , mind you not that same day but two days later because steve said there was something wrong with the engine please who ever is buying a car dont go to greatest steals on wheels.

Madeline
bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greatest-Deals-On-Wheels/Newton-New-Jersey/Greatest-Deals-on-Wheels-is-actually-a-rip-off-Newton-New-Jersey-108340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greatest Deals On Wheels