Complaint Review: Greatest Kept Secrets

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Greatest Kept Secrets
PO Box 6304, Dover, Delaware Or 3357 H. Southpark Place, Grove City Ohio Grove City, Ohio U.S.A.

Greatest Kept Secrets, 6 Page Letter From Kirsten Hart- Appears To Be Scam From Everything I've Read Free-membership invitation, personal letter NOT mass mailing, secrets for a select few!!! LIES! Dover, Delaware Or Grove City Ohio

I was surprized to get the personalized letter that went on and on for six pages claiming that I was entitled to a free membership only for a chosen few folks like me who possess special, incredibly rare traits! Ha-ha!

The first thought I had was flattery, but then my red flags came on and secondly I thought that this read as though it were some strange Scientology ploy to get me to begin indoctrination into their cult. It is ironic that there at the bottom of page one, "I was flattered, excited, yet skeptical," are the very words actually used in the drawn out scam.

Warning to anyone: you don't get anything like this for free and if these claims of enormous prosperity, love, happiness, total piece of mind, were true, everyone of us would have already received this information from our friends who couldn't keep a secret - RIGHT?

I felt, as I read on and on, that this was a letter from S*T*N himself asking me to sell my soul for all of these earthly things that are so tempting. Do not communicate with these scammers - everything I have read about this letter and its claims just leads to miserable heartache with nothing to show for your responding except draining your pockets and hope. These people need to be stopped.

San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greatest-Kept-Secrets/Grove-City-Ohio-43123/Greatest-Kept-Secrets-6-Page-Letter-From-Kirsten-Hart-Appears-To-Be-Scam-From-Everything-351326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greatest Kept Secrets