Complaint Review: Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre

• Reported By:Poway California
Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre
Pheonix, Arizona U.S.A.

Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre Ripoff Scam Pheonix Arizona

I invested almost $3000.00 in the Greatest Vitamin in the World home bussiness. I never made a penny of it back with the online bussiness that they set up for me. I made repeated calls to thier coaching staff and was always told to be patient and that it took time to let the advertising that I paid $1500.00 for to take affect. On my last call they said they were looking into my account and would get back to me. When they did not I tried to call the coaching department again only to find that none of the numbers worked any more.

I had no way of contacting them and it wasn't until about six months later that I learned they had gone out of bussiness and was in the process of attempting to start a new bussiness. They contacted me through an email with a one time use link asking if I was interested in becoming part of the new deal they had cooked up when I declined and requested information on who to contact about a refund. I never heard from them again and was unable to contact them through the links they had previously used.

Don Lapre is a con artist and should be in jail He must never be allowed to dupe people on the TV again. If anyone has information on how to contact his attournet I would sure like to know. Or if you have any ingformation on any law suits against him .

R daniels
Poway, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre/Pheonix-Arizona/Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-Lapre-Ripoff-Scam-Pheonix-Arizona-307119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre