Complaint Review: Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2007

• Reported By:Mountain home Arkansas
Greatest Vitamin In The World
the greatest vitaminintheworld.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Greatest Vitamin In The World Sold me traffic to my site that resulted in no sales. Phoenix Arizona

I bacame a web site dealer for the greatest vitamin in the world over 4 years ago. I was sold traffic to my site through guaranteed traffic.com who assured me that they would build my business for me. Inover 4 years they have sold 5 bottles of vitamins. I have tried to contact the greatest vitamin in the world over 300 times leaving messages to return my calls and no one does.

They promise you full support, guidance when needed, a representative to assist you, and most of all to build your business. They deliver nothing and refuse to communicate with you. I've had thousands of hits to my site and I truly believe the company keeps the sales for themselves. And by the way, I gave them over $5000.00 for advertising my web site

Vitatott
Mountain home, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona/Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Sold-me-traffic-to-my-site-that-resulted-in-no-sales-Phoeni-274975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greatest Vitamin In The World