Complaint Review: Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Tue, October 04, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 04, 2011

• Reported By: Wade — red deer Alberta Canada
Greatest Vitamin In The World

Greatest Vitamin In The World Don lapre These people kept charging for services, they even asked how much money I had on my credit card! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Lapre just killed himself

*Consumer Comment: NOT ANYMORE

When I called the infomercial, they asked how much money I had on my credit card, They then said, "oh, well, I don't want to take everything you've got, I'll leave you with about 10% of what you had, so you can advertise with, and you'll make your money back right away!"

Obviously, I had next to no money, the money I did advertise with wasn't nearly enough, and they knew it! They knew if I couldn't get customers, they wouldn't have to pay me. Anyway, this was quite a few years ago, and it was my first brand new credit card, and ever sce then, I'm still trying to pay it off, and now have bad credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/internet/Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Don-lapre-These-people-kept-charging-for-services-they-even-784422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greatest Vitamin In The World

Lapre just killed himself

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Lapre committed suicide 2 days ago. What more do you want from the man?

Lesson to be learned is never respond to a business venture infomercial. Even the product infomercials often lead to ripoffs.

NOT ANYMORE

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Good old Don Lapre allegedly commited  suicide in a jail cell, after being arrested for failing to show up in court on charges he bilked over 2 millon people out of 52 millon dollars by selling them vitamins. He sold them the vitamins with claims he couldn't back up. d**n, I'm gonna miss all those late night commercials putting me to sleep. 2 millon suckers, out 52 millon dollars. BUT WAIT, for only.... There's ALWAYS another one to take his place. First Billy Mays, now Don Lapre. They arrested the sham wow guy for something.