Complaint Review: Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2007

• Reported By:Big Rapids Michigan
Greatest Vitamin In The World
www.greatestvitaminintheworld.com Internet U.S.A.

Greatest Vitamin In The World Terminated business without notice. no refund Arizona Internet

I saw this infomercial about a year and a half ago and I foolishly decided to join. Everything seemed legal. I had my own website that was easy access. I could call customer assistance anytime and i would actually get through to talk to somebody, I had a remedy book sent along with some "useful," information that could "help," me expand my "business."

After I realized that I no longer had the time or money to keep up, I called for a refund. They told me that I committed to a year and that when that year was up which was this september, that I could call back and get my refund of over $1000. I have been trying for weeks now to get my money back and I just keep getting the same recording over and over that they are redesigning a new website that will be available starting Monday. Well, that was three Mondays ago.

Everytime I try to get on the website, either some other random website comes up or nothing comes up at all. I should've known it was too good to be true, I have definitely learned my lesson for the future. I am still in hope of getting my money back someway, somehow. Please Help!

Alicia
Big Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/internet/Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-Terminated-business-without-notice-no-refund-Arizona-Intern-275914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greatest Vitamin In The World