Complaint Review: Greatfun Tlg Scam

• Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Greatfun Tlg Scam
expedia.com,priceline.com Internet U.S.A.

Greatfun Tlg Scam I recently planned a vacation through both Expedia.com and Priceline.com. This month I noticed an unauthorized charge of $11.99 on my online bank statement. Chicago Internet

After plannining a trip online through both Expedia and Priceline last month, I have found an unauthorized charge for $11.99 on my online bank statement. Curious what this charge was for I began searching online fo "TLG Greatfn" and all I could find were reports of others being wrongfully charged. Now this is the first time I was charged but others claim to multiple charges through this fake company. The only thing I have found that connected me to these other people was that they also had made purchases through online vacation planning websites like the ones I had recently used.

I have filed an unauthorized debit report with my bank in hopes to discontinue these charges. Obviously this is a scam that takes small usually un-noticable amounts from people for extended periods of time, I just want to know how to track the persons behind this scam because I doubt it it either Expedia or Priceline themselves.

Tlf greatfn
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2008 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greatfun-Tlg-Scam/internet/Greatfun-Tlg-Scam-I-recently-planned-a-vacation-through-both-Expediacom-and-Pricelinecom-347575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greatfun Tlg Scam