Complaint Review: Greatfunonline.com - Trilegiant.com - Buy.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2007

• Reported By:Pendleton Oregon
Greatfunonline.com - Trilegiant.com - Buy.com
P.O. Box 1029 06611 Trumbull, Connecticut U.S.A.

Greatfunonline.com - Trilegiant.com - Buy.com I was unwittingly abused by these leeches, I have no idea where they attacked and have been stealing money from my banking account since then Trumbull Connecticut

Somewhere, somehow, these leeches that are allowed to call themselves a business have been stealing money form my account.

I had been out of the area and unable to view my statements until I changed to another way of banking. Immediately I noticed a bogus fee on my statement month after month.

Calling the number listed on my account does no good. They seem to have VERY limited "business" hours.

This so called "business" is nothing but a ripoff- a thief- a leech robbing its victims of their money for a false service/product/good.

Amy
Pendleton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2007 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greatfunonlinecom-Trilegiantcom-Buycom/Trumbull-Connecticut-06611/Greatfunonlinecom-Trilegiantcom-Buycom-I-was-unwittingly-abused-by-these-leeches-I-288479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greatfunonline.com - Trilegiant.com - Buy.com