Complaint Review: Greco Lawn Sprinklers

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: marsama516 — Manhasset Hills New York United States of America
Greco Lawn Sprinklers
54 Frances Court, Levittown, NY 11756 Levittown, New York United States of America

Greco Lawn Sprinklers Steve Flooded home, removed a piece of plumbing from our home that did not pertain to their job, cursed out my mother and told her to sue, because HE HAS INSURANCE! Levittown, New York

They flooded our home, Steve, the owner of Greco, proceeded to whisper to his employees not to say anything about the mistake that they had made not knowing we were listening. He also proceeded to call my mother a "f*cking pig" and that she could sue all she wants, he wasn't fixing it, and his company had insurance so too bad. I missed an entire day of work waiting for this man to show up and fix the damage he has done and he did not show up. I also called his office and the most disgusting mannered, unprofessional woman hung up on me repeatedly when I tried to voice my issue and ask where Steve was. Unless you want to cry out of frustration and get insulted by a dirty man, I suggest you run the other way opposite this company. I sincerely dream of this man's failure because he sincerely is a disgusting excuse for a man. I have taken pictures to prove the mess this miserable excuse for a human created.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greco-Lawn-Sprinklers/Levittown-New-York-11756/Greco-Lawn-Sprinklers-Steve-Flooded-home-removed-a-piece-of-plumbing-from-our-home-that-d-877853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greco Lawn Sprinklers