Complaint Review: Gree Tree

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2007

• Reported By:greensboro North Carolina
Gree Tree
PO BOX 94710 Palatine, Illinois U.S.A.

Gree Tree Harassing phone calls,paments keep going up claim its for ins. Palatine Illinois

I am so sick of these rude people.One day they tell me that i am athorized on the account and want to know all my bf info and then when they have done something wrong they cant talk to me about it because im not on the account.M y bf has called them and asked why they were takling to me and that he never put me on his account.they told him that no one from green tree has spoke with me WE ALL KNOW THATS A LIE !!! how would i know every thing about his account if so. AND why do they keep calling MY phone every day .4-6 times a day when he told them not to talk to me.

I just spoke with 2 people from green tree today and one told me i was on the account and the other told me they could not send my bfs contract untill he called because i am not on the accout??? he requsted this info a year ago and has not got it?

His payments go up every year and they claim its for ins??.i have told them not to call my phone any more and request his info they ask me if he has a cheeking account if i live in the home with him and one even went as far as to ask why we were not married if we have been together sice he got the home in 2000.

I told my bf just to let the hom go because i cant take these MF's no more there is so much more they do but i cant keep talking about it i just get more p off!!

SO someone please help my bf and i cant take all of green trees s*** any longer..so much more to tell its sick!!!

greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2007 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gree-Tree/Palatine-Illinois-4710/Gree-Tree-Harassing-phone-callspaments-keep-going-up-claim-its-for-ins-Palatine-Illinois-241231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gree Tree