Complaint Review: Greek Clothing.com

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: m24 — San Diego California United States of America
Greek Clothing.com

Greek Clothing.com Greek Ave.Com RIP OFF - ITEMS NEVER RECEIVED Internet

*Consumer Comment: Greekclothing has more than one name!

I placed an order on November 30, 2009.  Never received my shipment.  For two months, the status was "Manufacturing," then on January 22, 2010, the status was changed to "Shipped."  However, tried to track, and the tracking number was bogus.  I contacted UPS to verify, UPS said they never had a shipment with this tracking number.  I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  BBB never received a response from them.  I have contacted the Illinois Attorney General's office.  This place is a rip off.  The frustrating part is that I keep getting promotional emails from them, but I could never get a response from them regarding my order.  I sent them countless emails and phone message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greek-Clothingcom/internet/Greek-Clothingcom-Greek-AveCom-RIP-OFF-ITEMS-NEVER-RECEIVED-Internet-566264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greek Clothing.com

Greekclothing has more than one name!

AUTHOR: redroks2 - (United States of America)

Greek Avenue
Elite Greeks
Greek Clothing
Spiritwear Wholesale

These owners are local and our children attend school together. Sadly, they defrauded two of our schools, our PTO's and many parents.