Complaint Review: Greekclothing.com Greek Clothing

• Submitted: Tue, January 26, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly — Miami Florida United States of America
Greekclothing.com Greek Clothing

Greekclothing.com Greek Clothing Still waiting for my order... 3 months and counting Internet

*Consumer Comment: Greekclothing has more than one name!

I placed my order on October 21.  I received a partial shipment Nov 23, and I am still waiting for the rest of my order.  I have filed complaints with the BBB, and the company never bothered to respond.  I have continued to email but they do not respond.  The voice mail is always full and they never answer the phones.  This company SUCKS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2010 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greekclothingcom-Greek-Clothing/internet/Greekclothingcom-Greek-Clothing-Still-waiting-for-my-order-3-months-and-counting-Inte-560204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greekclothing.com Greek Clothing

Greekclothing has more than one name!

AUTHOR: redroks2 - (United States of America)

Greek Avenue
Elite Greeks
Greek Clothing
Spiritwear Wholesale

These owners are local and our children attend school together. Sadly, they defrauded two of our schools, our PTO's and many parents.