Complaint Review: Green Acres Sporting Goods

• Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: The Keystone Report — Keystone Heights Florida
Green Acres Sporting Goods
8774 Normandy Blvd. Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Green Acres Sporting Goods Stolen Layaway Gun - Misappropriation of legal Layaway Merchandise Jacksonville, Florida

I had a layaway on hold at Green Acres which I made a substantial Down payment on.  It was agreed to be held up to until Christmas 2012.  I borrowed the money from the bank to go and pay it out BEFORE 12-25-2012.  When I ask to pay it out I was informed that Green Acres had sold my Gun!  I was told they would re order it and call me when it came in.  I waited over a month and no call ever came.  I take great insult to this as it was a contract.  I think it was wrong, if not illegal for Green Acres to do this to me and I will never shop there for anything ever again, nor will I ever recommend them to anyone ever again. Below are pictures of three of the men responsible for this Rip Off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Acres-Sporting-Goods/Jacksonville-Florida-32221/Green-Acres-Sporting-Goods-Stolen-Layaway-Gun-Misappropriation-of-legal-Layaway-Merchan-1039346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Acres Sporting Goods