Complaint Review: Green Choice Carpet Cleaning

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: shyla2131 — New York New York United States of America
Green Choice Carpet Cleaning
300 Richardson st, Internet United States of America

Green Choice Carpet Cleaning abc-rugandcarpetcare. com They are trying to charge me $11000 (Eleven Thousand) to clean my 7 rugs Internet, New York

*Author of original report: Carpet and Rug Cleaning scam !!! by green choice carpet

A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wich is a nonsense price, I called right away to have them retunr my rugs and they told me they are already in process,  I have spoken with Tom to try to get my rugs back and he refuses. I have told him that i will take them to court and he said that he doesn't care if he goes to court and that I HAVE to pay the full amount or they wont give me my rugs back!

I have found out that this company has multiple false websites: abc-rug-cleaning. com, abc-rugandcarpetcare. com, greenchoice. com, greenchoice. net., (they are NOT the original ABC Rug Cleaners, they steal the name) the owner calls himself "Mike Nir" DO NOT LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES! DO NOT CALL THEM! This is a huge scam! They came to my house and took my rugs and are holding them hostage! I do not want anything to do with this company or this person; I just want my rugs back! This is illegal and I cannot believe that someone would do a thing like this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Choice-Carpet-Cleaning/internet/Green-Choice-Carpet-Cleaning-abc-rugandcarpetcare-com-They-are-trying-to-charge-me-11000-1009769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Choice Carpet Cleaning

Carpet and Rug Cleaning scam !!! by green choice carpet

AUTHOR: shyla2131 - (United States of America)

They are trying to charge me $11000 (Eleven Thousand) to clean my 7 rugs

I have found out that this company has multiple false websites: abc-rug-cleaning. com, abc-rugandcarpetcare. com, greenchoicecarpet. com, greenchoicecarpet. net., (they are NOT the original ABC Rug Cleaners, they steal the name) the owner calls himself "Mike Nir" DO NOT LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES! DO NOT CALL THEM! This is a huge scam! They came to my house and took my rugs and are holding them hostage! I do not want anything to do with this company or this person; I just want my rugs back! This is illegal and I cannot believe that someone would do a thing like this!

They are located at 300 Richardson st Brooklyn, NY 11222, i also know they have done the same thing to several other older women like me. Please DO NOT use them!!!