Complaint Review: Green Cleanse

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Kapaa Hawaii
Green Cleanse
PO Box 9381 Canoga Park, California USA

Green Cleanse Rip Off Canoga Park California

I feel real stupid.  I ordered a free trial of this Green Cleanse (green coffee).  I didn't receive it for almost 12 days, then when I tried to contact them to cancel before the 14 days were up, they don't answer their phone, or if they do, they hang up on you. It's now been 20 days and they still don't answer their phone.  I have filed a formal complaint to dispute the $80 charge on my credit card with my card company.  This is how they get you and your money.  They don't answer their phone and you don't have any email address you can write to either.

I had two companies do this to me in the same day. I lost over $150 to these rip offs.  Don't be caught in by their scam.  I sure hope someone goes after them big time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Cleanse/Canoga-Park-California-91309/Green-Cleanse-Rip-Off-Canoga-Park-California-1162573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Cleanse