Complaint Review: Green Coffee Advanced

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Georgia — San Antonio Texas
Green Coffee Advanced
2338 Rowland Ave Savannah, Georgia USA

Green Coffee Advanced I returned the trial order of green coffee beans per instructions from the returns department. They stressed sending it UPS for easy tracking. I received an email from them stating they received my return request and was issued an RMA number. I followed up with a phone call and was told the product was received and the refund of 89.99 would take 5-7days. To this day I hav not received a refund and all I get is a voice message when calling customer service. I've been waiting for my refund since 5/2/11. Savannah Georgia

I heard about Green Coffee Beans (GCBs) on one of Dr. Oz's shows and Green Coffee Advanced was advertised as a healthy way to lose a weight. So I went online and ordered the trial bottle along with a discounted bottle for $4.98 and right about a week later I was charged $89.99 for the trial bottle, so I contacted customer service for return instructions.

I was told to return the used portion bottle of GCBs via UPS so that I would have a tracking number. The product was recieved per email and in addition I called Green Coffee Advanced customer service #(877) 517-4655 , spoke to a customer service rep named Connie who confirmed that my product was received and that it would take 5-7 days for the refund.

The history of all this is: return of the product 4/29/13, they received the product 5/2/13, I spoke with customer service rep, Connie 5/11/13. As of today 6/7/13 I have not received my refund of $89.99 and now I can't even get a customer service rep at (877) 517-4655.

When you call this number now you will get a male voice message that says:  Welcome to Green Coffee Supply, the average wait time is 10 mins, please leave a message with your name, phone number, email address and the best time to call you TOMORROW!  I've called this number 7  times within the last three weeks.

I'VE BEEN SCAMMED!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Coffee-Advanced/Savannah-Georgia-31404/Green-Coffee-Advanced-I-returned-the-trial-order-of-green-coffee-beans-per-instructions-1057227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Coffee Advanced