Complaint Review: Green Coffee Advanced

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: GotRippedOff2013 — nashville Tennessee
Green Coffee Advanced

Green Coffee Advanced Green Coffee Advanced Dr OZ, bought to use with Colothin, RIPPED OFF, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Colothin

Last month I read about the Dr OZ show, talking about Green Coffee & Colothin. I looked it up and found a blog where a lady "said" she took them together and lost 2 dress sizes. I have a hard time losing weight so i wanted to try them.

I found GREEN COFFEE ADVANCED and it said on the page $4 and some odd cents shipping and handling to try a bottle FREE! and comes with a cookbook (which it did not) I was like OK, thats not bad.

I ordered it and ordered the colothin from a seperate site to go with it. I only took a little under half of the bottle and never felt or saw a difference in anything, it was only about $5 wasted so i stopped taking them.

HERES WHAT HAS HAPPENED NOW.... They charged me $89.99 TWICE for this bottle and another one they just sent. They over drafted my bank account doing so!! (Had i known they were going to charge me i wouldnt have ordered)

I Called The Customer Service Line about an hour ago. [continued below]....
........ The lady told me the 1st bottle couldnt be refunded so I could NOT have my first $89.99 (that i had know idea i spent) back & not even a portion of it even if i sent back the rest.  So thats 95$ Gone! $90 more than i thought i was spending!

BUT THATS NOT ALL!!! They sent me another bottle yesterday that I DID NOT ORDER or knowingly agree to- another $89.99 was charged..... My bank overdrafted... we have no money until Friday (its now tuesday) and I have 3 kids (ones a baby) ......

(I looked on the site.. its in faded letters in a spot no one looks....... on the order page its all bright and look at me where the card info and free trial is..... but a light gray lettering in a shady box where the inportant stuff is..)

So, I tell the lady I didnt know! The site said $4 and some odd cents not $90 bucks! I told her I NEVER would have paid $90 for any pill or weightloss anything. I want my $ back!! She said She COULD NOT refund the first bottle (like is said) but now she says YES she can refund $60 of the $90 back IF i sent the bottle back when it got here and paid $30 to do so...Y I dont know!????  BUT IT WOULD ALSO take OVER 30 days to get the $ back into my account..... The money I need now... MY money.. That they "basically" Stole!

My best option.... she said I could get a  refund for half ""NOW"" (remember that) she says that will help with your overdraft... and keep the bottle that was coming... again Y... ? I dont know.... So I do that.... She gives me a comfirmation code and tells me have a nice day.....

I call may bank a few mins later to check.. its not in there yet.I forgot to ask how long it would take so i call back and get a guy whom I ask how long? He says oh, that takes 3 to 5 business days :/ UGH!

NOW WE'RE STUCK IN A BROKEN RUT when we should have $200.... They have our money... and I dont know how to fix it....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Coffee-Advanced/internet/Green-Coffee-Advanced-Green-Coffee-Advanced-Dr-OZ-bought-to-use-with-Colothin-RIPPED-OFF-1043654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Coffee Advanced

Colothin

AUTHOR: Trislim - ()

We are not affiliated with Green Coffee.  If you could email me with your information, I can help you in regards to the product Colothin.  Please let me know.  Thanks,

Allison