Complaint Review: Green Coffee Advanced

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: J. Olson — Brookings South Dakota
Green Coffee Advanced
Suite 1, 78 Montgomery street, Edinburgh, Scotland Internet USA

Green Coffee Advanced Green Coffee Advanced charges your account after you unsubscribe from trial offer. Edinburgh Scotland

I recently sent back my trial for green coffee advanced. I was charged 89.99 on my account for what I was told is another order placement. I was told that I would get back my money back for that charge, for I had already cancelled my trial offer and any other orders to come thereafter. I was given an RMA notification email saying 89.99 was refunded to me. I have not recieved this refund yet. The money came out of my bank accound on May 13th, I called on the 15th, got the RMA email the 17th and didn't ever recieve my money. I have been emailing and calling their number for almost a month now with no answer to either emails or phone calls. I call at least ten times per day and it just goes to a voice message each time. No answer, no refund, I am not a happy person. Do not buy from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Coffee-Advanced/internet/Green-Coffee-Advanced-Green-Coffee-Advanced-charges-your-account-after-you-unsubscribe-f-1057913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Coffee Advanced