Complaint Review: Green Coffee Products

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Trish — Chambersburg Pennsylvania
Green Coffee Products
PO Box 30371 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Green Coffee Products I recieved my ordered of a weight lose product on 1/02/2012.I mailed the product unopened back on 1/2/2012 Phoenix, Arizona

I ordered a weight loss program and knew I should not have. It arrived Nov,2012 and mailed it back on Nov,2012 I mailed the product back, unopened. I put a tracking number on the package I sent back. My tracking number told me it was received. For ONE entire year I have called, complained,shouted and  begged for my refund. I called  at least once a week and I get the exact same story every time.

"We will take care of it. You should get your check. That is all I can tell you. I will be sure to send a message to my manager. Someone will call you. I see you have called several times." I never received a check. I never got a call from anyone. I have been dancing around with them for over a year! And I am sick of this. I need your help please!!

The operators I have spoken to were Emily, Ann,Lori,Charlie,Jenn, and Kim. All the other operators I had no idea what they were saying in their foreign accent. My track/RA# is 446714104145773 and accct#GWM1025. That is all I know, beside the fact I have not  received my check of $79.00 plus P&H.

PLEASE help me. We live on a tight budget and need that money. Everyone tells me to just kiss the money good-bye but I am counting on you to help. Mine is not the only case to Green Coffee Products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Coffee-Products/Phoenix-Arizona-85046-0371/Green-Coffee-Products-I-recieved-my-ordered-of-a-weight-lose-product-on-1022012I-maile-1045830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Coffee Products