Complaint Review: Green Coffee Products

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: PS — Dixon Illinois United States of America
Green Coffee Products
2 Avon Court, The Avenue, Pinner, Middlesex, UK Internet United States of America

Green Coffee Products Lipo Slim, Lipo Slim Extreme, Natural Cleanse, Healthier Balance, Health Products LLC, Online Nutrition Resources LLC If you are going to cancel, don't wait for the 14th day. Do it on the 10th-12th day. Internet

Ordered LipoSlim when salesperson called me on the phone. Says I could cancel 14 days from the date of order if I wanted. Says I wouldn't have to pay more than $4.95 for shipping. Says under no obligation.

They charged my credit card at 5:16 am on the 14th day. They don't even answer calls until 6:00 am PST.  They will not refund my money back. Says I didn't call in time.  After getting phone call audio emailed to me and reviewing that, I tried again to get a refund.  They now tell me that because it is more than 30 days, their "system" will not allow them to send me a refund.

Do not order this. If you do, you don't get a full 14 days to try it. They include the days that it takes to ship to you as part of your trial period. If you decide to cancel, do so by the 10th day from the day of order (and make sure you start counting day 1 as your date of order!).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Coffee-Products/internet/Green-Coffee-Products-Lipo-Slim-Lipo-Slim-Extreme-Natural-Cleanse-Healthier-Balance-He-974687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Coffee Products