Complaint Review: Green Coffee

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: LCASEY — Felch Michigan United States of America
Green Coffee
4012 S. River Road #3E Internet, Utah United States of America

Green Coffee Do Not BUY from this Company- 100% Money Back Guarantee is a total LIE. Internet, Utah

I received an email that was addressed from my sister-in-law. It was a link to this companies website that was selling Green Coffee pills for weight loss.

I ordered 5 bottles for $148.00 and paid an additional $48 for unlimited quantities all I needed to do was pay shipping costs. My credit card was charged in less than 5 seconds and I tracked my order.

Upon getting my pills I was reading up on the product and what type of products were not as effective. This product was not recommended.

I tried the product for 3 days and there was no change. I actually gained 2lbs. I called the manufacturing company and they said I need to contact the distributor.

Using the number off of my credit card statement, I was put in touch with a customer service reprentative that was going to offer me a 50% refund to keep the product. I refused and asked to return the product. She insisted that I keep the product for 50% off. When I finally got an RMA # she then proceeded to tell me that my postmaster would have the address to send back the product. Really?

I called back and talked to another person and got the address to send the product back. He did not know how to instruct me on the RMA # on the product, so I just taped a piece of paper with the RMA on to each bottle. I sent it USPS with a tracking number for confirmation on Jan. 4th.

Jan 8th the product reached the address and was signed for. I followed the tracking and gave them one week to issue me a refund.

On Jan 15th I called the company and they said there was no account in my name and then proceeded to tell me that no refund was issued because the product was not yet received. I asked for a manager/supervisor and was not taking no for an answer.

I spoke with Zuse and he assured me that they would have a refund for me on Jan. 22nd.

I have since called this company 4 more times to only get the same line that I will be issued a refund. Today is Jan 29th and I have not got any adjustments to my credit card.

I am now forced to file a complaint with my credit card company and writting this message.

Please do not purchase from this company and do your research before any purchases of the Green Coffee scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Coffee/Internet-Utah-84790/Green-Coffee-Do-Not-BUY-from-this-Company-100-Money-Back-Guarantee-is-a-total-LIE-Inte-1004735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Coffee