Complaint Review: Green Coffee

• Reported By: Jenny — Glendale California
Green Coffee
Internet USA

Green Coffee A Regular Swindler Green Coffee Company Internet

I ordered a FREE bottle of Green Coffee Extract from greencoffe.com on April 27, 2013. I paid for shipping and handling which was $4.95. When I ordered it online, I have not noticed or was informed that I may be charged $87.63 after two weeks. All I could see on their website was FREE bottle!!!

They automatically charged into my card that I used for shipping. When I called on May 24, 2013, they said that they put a fine print saying I should cancel it within 14 days. I have not red or noticed it. It does not even address it on-line. They does not let people know that it is ONLY 14 days trial. They are not even selling it for $87.63 for one bottle.

This is totally RIPOFF!

I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Coffee/internet/Green-Coffee-A-Regular-Swindler-Green-Coffee-Company-Internet-1053625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Coffee