Complaint Review: Green Dot Corp

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: Leland — 31 Laramie Ct. Texas United States of America
Green Dot Corp
Monrovia, California United States of America

Green Dot Corp Ready Debit, Locked me out of my account, my card is declined and cannot reach any one to find out why , SSI deposit.... Monrovia, California

I have been locked out of my account and cannot access my funds, cannot reach anyone to find out why, I live on a fixed income and cannot pay my bills , I have direct deposit , and have checked with SSI and the deposit was made on or about Jan 30 at midnight 2012. I get automated response at 866-465-1645 and at 866-295-2460, I am asked for my info, and am told each time my info cannot be verified and am disconnected.  I must have these funds to survive ........ each time I try and access my account I am told I have exceeded my pin tries and must contact the institution named on my card thus the above numbers ....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Dot-Corp/Monrovia-California-91017/Green-Dot-Corp-Ready-Debit-Locked-me-out-of-my-account-my-card-is-declined-and-cannot-r-835392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Dot Corp