Complaint Review: Green Dot Corporation - Green Dot Premier

• Submitted: Tue, April 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 26, 2009

• Reported By:Largo Florida
Green Dot Corporation - Green Dot Premier
http://www.greendotonline.com Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Green Dot Corporation, Green Dot Premier Charged me for things I didn't order i.e.American Mint 4/14/09 Columbus Georgia Internet

*Author of original report: Green Dot Corp.

On 10/29/09 I got charged for Passionist Missionaries $15.50 which I didn't order/send.On 03/02/09 I got charged for EmillionairMBA $1.95 and also on 03/09/09 for EmillionaireSystem I got charged for $47.00 that I did not order/send. Under 03/10/09 Florida Assoc of PA I got charged for $15.00 and I don't know _who this company is! (Not authorized by me). They never let me know _who a certain company is! On 04/14/09 I got charged for American Mint for $34.80 (Pending) but taken off my account anyway _and _I_didn't_order_anything_from_them! Every time I calculate my invoices they _never seem to coincide with Green Dot's calculations!! Is my calculator screwed up or is theirs? I've had a high school (graduate) education and math was my strong point.

James
Largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Dot-Corporation-Green-Dot-Premier/Columbus-Georgia-31908/Green-Dot-Corporation-Green-Dot-Premier-Charged-me-for-things-I-didnt-order-ieAmerican-443625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Dot Corporation - Green Dot Premier

Green Dot Corp.

AUTHOR: Woody - (U.S.A.)

I did receive some Marine Corps knives I DID order from AmericanMint so this is/was my mistake.