Complaint Review: Green Dot Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008

• Reported By:Vale North Carolina
Green Dot Corporation
www.getmygreendot.com Monrovia, California U.S.A.

Green Dot Corporation And Ready Debit Where's My Money Monrovia California

I have a ready debit card which uses green dot to load money, I went to Wal-mart and purchased a money pack, I load $427.42 to the money pack. I went to work and called the green dot activation phone number and put in my activation number. Then whe completed I recieved a message says sucessful. Only take minutes once the activation is completed to load on to the card. I went to pay a bill online and it said my card was declined. I called ready debit they said to wait one hour. I did, money still not there. I called ready debit back they said to call green dot. I called greendot, green dot says it is ready debits end. Greendot said they would have someone to call me back, I still have not recieved a call at this time. I went on to the BBB and green dots has alot of complaints and I have not found one complaint about ready debit. After reading all the complaints about green dot I begining to feel like green dot is at fault.

Can anyone give me any advice to how to get my money back?

Terri
Vale, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Dot-Corporation/Monrovia-California-91017/Green-Dot-Corporation-And-Ready-Debit-Wheres-My-Money-Monrovia-California-394176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Dot Corporation