• Report: #819181

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: drugrehabthatworks — Norcross Georgia United States of America
Green Dot Money Pak

Green Dot Money Pak Was solicited by company to provide them clients for a fee , Fee was never paid on 1st client, Internet

I received a call from Jake Gibson at Palm Partners on 1-1-2011 and then a subsequent email. Jake offered 2000.00 per client admitted to his program. I did some advertising on Bing and for about 1000.00 I provided Jake with his 1st prospect . On April 1st 2011 Alexander P was admitted to Palm Partners . I  faxed Jake a W-9 and was told I would receive a check shortly. 2 weeks went by and when I called in Jake referred me to Danny Dillow his supervisor. Danny wanted to know what kind of volume he could expect from me ,

I told him 2 clients per month , He assured me a check would go right out to me at the PO box I provided him. At the end of another 7 days I called Danny Dillow but got his voicemail , I emailed him and received a email response stating that the check was sent to my Business address listed on my W- 9 not the mailing address I provided. I have kept both the Email from Jake soliciting my services and the email from Danny stating my check was sent ..To this day no check was received all PayPal requests unanswered and no one at the center takes my calls anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Dot-Money-Pak/internet/Green-Dot-Money-Pak-Was-solicited-by-company-to-provide-them-clients-for-a-fee-Fee-was-819181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Dot Money Pak