Complaint Review: Green Dot card

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Briana — memphis Tennessee
Green Dot card
Memphis, Tennessee USA

Green Dot card Green Dot Com is A rip Off Company and should be Closed Down Memphis Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Green Dot Corporation Response

I used a Green Dot Card and got scammed after I loaded my money to Card. Never was able to acess my money off card. Green Dot did nothing to try to help me get my money back after I faxed them the information that they requested copy of card money pack and my store receipt from Walgreens over 120.00 gone.. only told to call Police in my local town.

Second time Green Dot tipped theriself an extra 7.00 off my money pack card..This company should be shut down...

Briana Memphis

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Dot-card/Memphis-Tennessee-38111/Green-Dot-card-Green-Dot-Com-is-A-rip-Off-Company-and-should-be-Closed-Down-Memphis-Tenne-1064045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Dot card

Green Dot Corporation Response

AUTHOR: Green Dot Corporation - ()

We would like to look into and help you with your MoneyPak issue, please send an email with your name, phone number and brief description of your issue to Customer.Advocacy@greendot.com.

depend