Complaint Review: Green Dot

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Cynthia — Kokomo Indiana USA
Green Dot
Internet, California United States of America

Green Dot Meijer Pre Paid Mastercard, Ge Money Bank Green Dot Frozen Account and No help from Customer Service Internet, California

*UPDATE Employee: Green Dot Corporation Response

On Thursday I went to use my card and was told there was a hold on my account.  I called customer service and they said my account was on hold and I need to talk to an investigator.  I was told an investigator would call me back before 5 PM Eastern time.  5 came and went with no call I called 3 more times and spoke to a supervisor who transfered me to the corporate office where I sat on hold for 1 hour with out talking to anyone.. I  called again friday and today and have been told someone will call you back today.  I have called 9 times and yet to get a call back. I need my money its only 77 $ but until my job reissues my pay tomorrow thats all I have. This is getting insane I have done nothing wrong and they froze my account for no reason. I deposit over 1500 a month into it on top of my taxes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Dot/Internet-California-/Green-Dot-Meijer-Pre-Paid-Mastercard-Ge-Money-Bank-Green-Dot-Frozen-Account-and-No-help-f-866078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Dot

Green Dot Corporation Response

AUTHOR: Green Dot Corporation - (USA)

We would like the opportunity to review this situation and provide an answer and resolution to your issue. Please send an email with your name as it appears on your card, your phone number and a brief description of your issue to Customer.Advocacy@greendotcorp.com so we can review and contact you.