Complaint Review: Green Eco Solutions

• Reported By: D Patel — Pennsylvania
Green Eco Solutions
1740 Lynnwood Rd,Allentown, PA 18103 Whitehaven, Pennsylvania USA

Green Eco Solutions beware of this scammers and thieves Whitehaven Pennsylvania

I dont know where to start,after the long winter our electric bill was to high and we were looking to reduce it by installing the solar panel,during same period of time I got few calls from this Green Eco Solutions, ask many question about home and mode of heating etc after that they set up the meeting at home to see the home and suggest the way of reducing the electricity usage.on set day and time a guy came who had no technical knowledge of solar panel. he said I dont know any thing about soalr panel I am here for some thing else show us way to reduce electric bill by changing thermostat,installing the radiant heat barrier etc.I ask him waht would be coast associated he said around $7000.00 we bluntly refused,the guy asked how much you are willing to pay my wife without knowing anything about coast of product said Around $4000.00 guy made a call to some one in their office and were ready to do for said price.we looked at each other and figure out something is wrong.

after few days we received our credit score in mail.I dinot authorise to run my credit I made a call to their company to cancell the order.the manager at the other end responded by telling sorry and was ready to reduce further $500.00 if we continue with them.you should be beware of this company inspite I paid third money down they wanted to dig the credit score probably look like they are doing to still the identity.if you count the total coast involved in this project it would be around $700.00 which they charged $4000.00 this in short calculation plus there is 100% chances they will misuse your credit history and personal information.this company need to be sued in court for ripoff and cheating the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Eco-Solutions/Whitehaven-Pennsylvania-18661/Green-Eco-Solutions-beware-of-this-scammers-and-thieves-Whitehaven-Pennsylvania-1053672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Eco Solutions