Complaint Review: Green Energy Home Improvement

• Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: Lena — Newton Massachusetts United States of America
Green Energy Home Improvement
50 Getchell Way Canton, Massachusetts United States of America

Green Energy Home Improvement Rich Bayer I canceled a contract with this company after paying a deposit of $2.650. Rich told me in the phone conversation to sign a canellation letter and he will return the deposit. I did it and sent it back Canton, Massachusetts

I needed my roof repaired and called Green Energy Home Improvement Company (as it was advirtized by local BJ's). A contract was made. I paid a deposit of $2.650 to the sales person. However, it turned out that my neighbor (I live in duplex) who is a president of condo association, didn't want to deal with this company and refused to have a business with them. I called the next day to cancel the contract which they did. Rich told me in a phone conversation to sign a cancelation letter and send it back to him (which I did and have a copy of it), and after that he will send me my deposit back. That was in July, I still didn't get my deposit. When I call them, I get put on hold and nobody picks up the phone after that. I complained to Better Business Bureu and they lied to them too. They wrote to BBB: "I will put a bank check in the mail today" (that was 11/21). I still didn't get any check, so I filed a second complaint to BBB and it is still pending. The business didn't even answer BBB second time. My next step is probably a "small claims court". I can't believe that such a big company with good reputation can sink so low. I am sure BBB will bring their rating down and I am also planning on complaining to BJ's management so they won't advertise a company that lies and steals people's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Energy-Home-Improvement/Canton-Massachusetts-02021/Green-Energy-Home-Improvement-Rich-Bayer-I-canceled-a-contract-with-this-company-after-pay-808465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Energy Home Improvement