acquired

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: EX-Customer — Texas
Green Geeks Hosting
5699 Kanan Rd Suite 300 Augora Hilla, California USA

Green Geeks Hosting Rip off hosting, hoax, bait and switch, deleted my website and deny it Augora Hilla California

Green Geeks is a complete scam hosting company. I ithought they were great at first, buit didnt take long for the true side of their shady company to come out. I purchased their basic plan when my account sales rep asks in detail abou tmy needs.

I should have known when after just a few short weeks my sites were maxing out bandwidth without my knowledge, and my customers were callling in livid. We lost a ton of money over these couple of weeks trying to straighten this out.

The next person we spoke to advised upgrading (shocker) to a more expensive plan. We did this, as we needed smooth business operations and once again even more guranteed services. Such as: regular backups of our sites, faster speeds, etc etc.

Today is when the trains collided head on! I got barraged with calls saying (surprise) our site was down, yet again. (This all is in a 2-month period btw) I checked it myself and sure enough, nothing there! I immediately called GREEN GEEKS and it was like nobody knew where my site went! After literally 7-people i spoke to throughout the day, and several support tickets, it was still unclear what had happened. [continued below]....

..... That is, until a moment ago, when I received this response from the amanger there named 'Josh Dargie':

"We recently recently did some server audits, and found your site www. ------.com. It was on an old package you signed up with and we suspended it and 'purged' it from our system on April 25th 2013. Being you never responded to this and no complaints occured, it was completely removed from our servers. Backups were only save for the first 48-hours."

This website generated a high amount of revenue for my company, and was how i provided to my family. These crooks at Green Geeks could care less and swept me under the rug, stating 'read out terms and conditions'...

I had spend countless hours building this very large and in depth educational health website. All for nothing, because of the heartless and careless cons at GREEN GEEKS. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM. They only want your money and nothing more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Geeks-Hosting/Augora-Hilla-California-91301/Green-Geeks-Hosting-Rip-off-hosting-hoax-bait-and-switch-deleted-my-website-and-deny-1048092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Geeks Hosting