On January 10th we entered into a contract with Green Home Energy Solutions out of Bow, NH. We prepaid the entire cost of the $9000 contract in full for the purchase and installation of 21 windows and an entry door. Our contract states that we could expect installation to occur in "5-6 weeks." After waiting for an installation date more than month past the time when we were told to expect installation, we contacted Tim Currier. Tim Currier has returned our inquiries with blame placed on the manufacturers delays. On March 13, 2012 we contacted him again and he said that he received our windows but there were only six in the shipment out of the 21 and that the manufacturer made a mistake and made our windows the wrong size. He said the manufacturer has placed a rush on the new windows for the correct size and told us that we would hear back from him by the end of the week.
By March 16, 2012 we still had not heard from Tim Currier. We left a voice message that day and again on the following Monday, 3/19/2012. He returned our call and stated that he was looking into it and would get back to us. We again left Tim Currier a voice message on Monday, April 2, 2012. He returned that call and said that our windows were in and scheduled our installation date for the following week, Thursday, April 12, 2012. On Wednesday, April 11, 2012, Tim Currier called at 9:30 pm and said that he was a week behind schedule due to bad weather and would be here the following Thursday, April 19, 2012. We called Tim Currier that morning at approximately 8:30 am to ask what time his crew would be here. He said that they were on their way (we are in Berlin, NH) and that if they werent at our house by 9am to phone him back. At 9:30 we called him again to let him know that his crew had not shown up. He said he would try to reach them and call us back. At 1:30 we tried calling him again and he answered saying he would call us right back. He called back at around 2pm and said that he had fired his crew for not showing up for work for the second time in two months. He offered to refund us $1000 for our wait if we were patient while he found a replacement crew and said that he would bring us a contract stating such as well as the paperwork for us to fill out for a full refund of the $9000 should we decide to go that route. He told us he would be at our home on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 5:15pm.
At this point we asked him to deliver our windows and door and to refund us the cost of the installation so that we could have someone else do it since he didnt currently have a crew. He said that this wasnt possible but that he would bring us proof that the materials were bought and paid for via paid invoices and receipts. He did not show up and did not return a 6:30pm phone call. We called again the following morning and he answered right away saying that he got to Berlin too late and that he couldnt get cell phone reception (yeah, ok!). He said he would be here 4/23/2012 and NO SHOW!