Complaint Review: Green Light Auto Center

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Saint Louis Missouri
Green Light Auto Center
1350 N. Hwy 67 Florissant, Missouri U.S.A.

Green Light Auto Center Fraud, Couldn't get approved, won't give down payment back, forged my signature Florissant Missouri

My name is Shaon Shanks and I was ripped of by Green Light Auto Center. I walked into the dealership on Febuary 14, 2009 with $3,000.00. They offered me a 2007 Kia Rondo and I did not like that but they said that was the only thing that the bank will let me have. Well I took the car and since then I started getting letters from the bank saying that their sorry and they could not finance me because of some information that they kept asking Green Light Auto to fax to them. So every since then, the finance manager at Green Light kept telling me to work with him and he was going to fix the problem.

May 4, 2009 I couldn't take it anymore so I told him that I was going to find a lawyer and talk to his boss about it. he was still on the phone telling me give him another chance, so I waited until May 14, 2009 and went into the dealership. The finance manager (JASON PRICE) denied everything. he forged my signature stating that no down payments are refundable if I didn't follow through with the loan. I asked him what is it that i didn't do. I also told him that this was some illegal things because he kept renewing my temp tags. So for everyone out their be careful where you buy your car from and Im in the process of getting my money back through the court system. Never go to Green Light Auto

Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Light-Auto-Center/Florissant-Missouri-63031/Green-Light-Auto-Center-Fraud-Couldnt-get-approved-wont-give-down-payment-back-forged-455874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Light Auto Center