• Report: #205684

• Submitted: Fri, August 11, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 11, 2006

• Reported By:Saugus California
Green Light Auto Sales
8330 Canoga Avenue Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Green Light Auto Sales auto dealership takes advantage of single mother Ripoff Canoga Park California

*Consumer Comment: I love howm you play the single mother card

August 11, 2006

Since I have purchased a white Dodge Neon on July 16, 2006 it has been in the shop for 18 days, I have been asked to lie to the warranty service, I've had the phone hung up in my face when calling Green Light Auto Sales, I have had $550.00 deducted from my bank account for a rental car, I've been late to work the first 4 days before I got the ok for a rental car when my car was in the shop, and the list goes on and on. Now here it is August 11, 2006 I just got the car back yesterday, so that means I have now had possession of the vehicle 6 days since I bought it and already the first payment is due. None of this is my fault; I walked up to Green Light Auto Sales on July 16, 2006 because a friend referred me to go there. All I wanted was a car to get me to and from work; instead I have almost lost my job, I'm flat broke and now I have a car payment due. Trust and believe the Better Business Bureau will hear about this and so will my lawyer. I should not be out of pocket for a dime, for something that was in need of repair before I even walked up to Green Light Auto.

Green Light Auto can continue operating their business with no problems, no phone call to Haans with the warranty company, no lawyers (I know the lemon law), and no reports to the Better Business Bureau, if they will agree to tear up the contract, refund the down payment and rental car bill, and take possession of the Dodge Neon.

All I really want is my money back so that I can go to another auto dealership and Green Light Auto can have their car back.

Sally
Saugus, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2006 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Light-Auto-Sales/Canoga-Park-California-91304/Green-Light-Auto-Sales-auto-dealership-takes-advantage-of-single-mother-Ripoff-Canoga-Park-205684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Light Auto Sales

I love howm you play the single mother card

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

trying to make us feel sorry for you. Just like this car purcahse, being a single mom is a choice.

And you say you know the lemon law?

Okay, prove it. What is the lemon law on a 96 neon?