uniform

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
Green Mountain Energy
P.O. Box 660305 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Green Mountain Energy is a ripoff dont fall for it. Dallas Texas

Please dont fall for this company, I remember there was a couple of people walking around my street and other streets in my neightbor hood. This people were offering us to change from our light company to GME (Green Mountain Energy), this guy that came to our gate said that this NEW company was going to be green and that my bill will be more cheaper, they actually had my personal information and the company who i recently was with. He also said that my recent company will not charged me for breaking contract with them, because this New GME was associated with Government and that they will make sure that there was no contract charged for breaking contract with our other electric energy company.

This sounded really good and well they finally conviced us to chaged companies. We then receive our bill from our old company and guess what? We were charged $300.00 dollars for breaking contract with them and the sad thing was that we only had 2 more months for our contract to end, Oh Boy! was I MaD... I Call our old company to explain what GME had told us at the time we made the contract, but they said there was nothing they could do they, I had broken the contract and i had to pay for the panalty. Well there was nothing i can do about the situation I was in. It doesnt end here I then receive the bill from GME and they were charging me $299.00 for my first bill.

I Call GME to resolve the problem about my old company bill and for the charges they were charging me. They said my kilo watts where variable and that was the reason for my bill being so high. (12.01 cents per kilo watt). They said i had to make contract with them in order to keep my watts from being variable, but they offer me the same plan 12.01 cents per kilo watt. I said no thanks i will research other companies, and switch companies since I had no contract with GME.

Well I receive another bill and the charges were 251.00 dollars. I had already switch electric companies, but it will not take in effect until the Mid's of the month. Well since i no longer were with GME they send my final bill for the electricity i had used and it was of $300.80 they charged me 15.77 cents per kilo watt from May.29-June18. PLEASE SAY NO TO THIS COMPANY AND WHEN THEY COME TO YOURE DOOR SAID NO THANK YOU, I HEARD BAD COMMENTS, AND PLEASE LET YOURE FRIENDS KNOW.

Carla
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Mountain-Energy/Dallas-Texas-75266/Green-Mountain-Energy-is-a-ripoff-dont-fall-for-it-Dallas-Texas-465262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Mountain Energy