Complaint Review: Green Nicotine

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: Diane — Covina California United States of America
Green Nicotine
PO Box 65058 Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Green Nicotine GreenNicotine Product was defective and they did not reund my $ Tucson, Arizona

*General Comment: No refund that I know of.

*Author of original report: Will be receiving a refund

I tried an electronic GreenNicotine cigarette a couple years ago at the Orange County Block. The product was of good quality, as it felt like a real cigarette when I took a hit. In November 2011, I decided to purchase the product and be smoke free.

I purchased the GreenNicotine starter kit on 11/17/2011. I wanted to smoke the rest of my carton before using the "smokeless" product, so I didn't try the electronic cigarette until a week or so later. When I did, I was disappointed. The cigarette was very weak and did not feel in the least bit strong. I called the company and spoke to Sean, the owner. He apologized and said for me to return the package and he would send me a new product. I fed-ex'd the package to him.

A few days later, I received the new smokeless cigarettes. The new product was a little bit stronger, but not satisfactory. A couple minutes into charging the second battery - and only the second time using the charger - the charger made a popping noise and no longer worked. In fact the light no longer came on and when I gently shook it, it made a rattling noise. The outlet it was plugged into is perfectly fine, as I plug appliances into it all the time.

I then went to a local smoke shop and purchased an electronic cigarette that worked perfectly. At this point, I mailed the entire package back to GreenNicotine and emailed Sean stating that I am sending the package back to their company and would like a full refund. Sean previously offered to send me a new charger, but I never received it. Even if I had, I would not have a need for it as I started using a different product, which feels more like a real cigarette.

Thomas Saul (Marketing Communications Coordinator for GreenNicotine) contacted me via phone and explained they do not offer refunds on opened products. I have attempted to obtain a refund by emailing Thomas and Sean. However, Sean does not respond to my emails and Thomas simply states the same thing over and over again, "NO REFUNDS."

Under the circumstances (dissatisfaction with the product and issues with the charger) I would hope the company's representatives would agree that it is only fitting to allow for a refund. If a consumer is dissatisfied with a product, the proper way to handle the situation is to offer a full refund. I would appreciate a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Nicotine/Tucson-Arizona-85728/Green-Nicotine-GreenNicotine-Product-was-defective-and-they-did-not-reund-my-Tucson-Ari-826846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Nicotine

#1 General Comment

No refund that I know of.

AUTHOR: Spiderlegs - (United States of America)

I don't know where the response came from that I would get a refund. This is the first I've heard of it and no one has contacted me about a refund.

Will be receiving a refund

AUTHOR: Diane - (United States of America)

Tom from GreenNicotine left me a voicemail on 1/24/12. I called him back today and he told me that Sean and he came to a mutual agreement to give me a full refund. The refund will be issued within the next two days.