Complaint Review: Green Point Credit - Green Tree Credit

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2011

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Green Point Credit - Green Tree Credit
7103 Buffalo Trail San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Green Point Credit/ Green Tree Credit Bank of America/ Green Point Credit/ Green Tree Credit San Antonio Texas

*Consumer Comment: Rip off central!!

Paid $1,500.00 down on a $29,000.00 Mobile Home from Bank of America. Band of America sold the loan to Green Point Credit, changed their name to Green Tree Credit, Had to Get an Attorney to make sure they would take my payments plus Insurance on the Mobile home. After paying for over 19 years the balance is $24,000.00. Do not trust these companies although they are backed by our Government. before signing anything, read about the amortization table. On a $29,000.00 loan, they make $89,000.00 profit + the $29,000.00 A class action suit
is needed.

Anonymous
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Point-Credit-Green-Tree-Credit/San-Antonio-Texas-78238/Green-Point-Credit-Green-Tree-Credit-Bank-of-America-Green-Point-Credit-Green-Tree-Cred-468105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Point Credit - Green Tree Credit

Rip off central!!

AUTHOR: Tammy - (United States of America)

Wow, it seems as if everyone has a a problem with this company or so called companies!! I to was a customer of Green Point and also was taken for. I bought a used mobile home for $11,000 and paid them $7.00 shy of $20,000 and to my surprise I cant get a title because they dont have it and so I called motor vehicles and to my surprise again they have a record stateing that I never paid them. So, I cant get a duplicate title from them either. I then checked my credit report and guess what??? There is no record of any payment and it looks as if I defaulted on the payments. Now, after 12 years you would think that it would be off my record well, guess again it is still there. But. also it is listed twice once under Green Point Credit and the other Bank of America so what should I do now?? I have tried to get a morgage for a new home and I cant get it because of this. What should I do, does anybody have any suggestions??